The core strength of Dome Group lies in our team. In order to grow our organization, we need competent, committed, enthusiastic people willing to take on the challenge and grow with us.
Are you looking for opportunities to put your skills to their best possible use? Send your applications for available job openings to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Dome Recruitment Team. If you wish to submit your CV for an unlisted position, you may do so using the ‘Submit CV’ option at the bottom of the page. Your CV will be reviewed and kept on file however you will not be contacted unless a suitable vacancy arises.
We will treat you with respect and value your contribution. We believe that Dome’s core strength lies in the competence, quality and dedication of its team.
You will have the opportunity to;
- build a specialized career;
- be part of prestigious projects;
- maximize your potential;
Quality is never compromised in what we do at Dome and it helps us stand out in the business environment.
We are here to stay
Dome has grown steadily over two decades and continues to expand both in terms of geographical reach and range of services.
List of available job openings
Senior Environmental Consultant – Ref#0119-1
Job Title: Senior Environmental Consultant
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Academic qualification: Master’s Degree in Environmental Science or equivalent
Experience required: Minimum 10 years in HSE consultancy or similar
• Implementation and management of HSE projects at highest standard;
• Prepare and Undertake Business Development plans for Dubai office;
• Prepare and provide written technical reports (including EIA, Environmental Management Plans, and survey reports);
• Review technical reports prepared by junior consultants;
• Proposal preparation, follow-up / liaison with clients;
• Assist in supervising / training junior environmental engineers/specialists;
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with existing and potential clients, government agencies and departments and other relevant organizations;
• Monitoring environmental developments in the UAE and Gulf area including legislation, current trends, government and corporate initiatives, media, general awareness etc.;
• Keep abreast of latest environmental Best Practice in Europe / USA.
Send us your cv or see current job openings.