Health, Safety & Environmental Impact Assessment (HSEIA) & Safety Studies for EPC for Dalma Gas Development Project- Onshore Package. Client: Tecnicas Reunidas
Dome will undertake the full range of HSE studies as required by the latest ADNOC HSE Standards including HAZID, ENVID, OHID, QRA, COMAH, SIMOPS and will also provide Emergency Response Plan, Waste Management Plans and Environmental Management Plans.
Dome Yemen Awarded New Projects
Dome Yemen has recently been awarded two new contracts.
The first is an EPC Contract for 8 Crude Oil Tanks of Capacities (3×500 BBL / 5×1000 BBL ) to be fabricated at Dome Aden Workshop for Calvalley Petroleum (Cyprus) Limited, Oilfield Block 9 Operator.
The secondis for Train 1 and associated building CPF Project, Block S2 – Shabwa Governorate, Yemen, awarded byOMV Middle East & Africa GmbH Abu Dhabi.
The scope of work includes:
- Original CPF Designed within the CPF, partial lift to complete Train 1.
- Contract to complete Camp substation and Workshop Building.
- Multi discipline crew to be mobilized to complete entire pending on Mechanical / piping / electrical / instrumentation & Control / Civil.
- Commissioning limited to CPF Train 1 as part of the overall CPF Project.
Dome’s Health, Safety & Environmental Division has been awarded new contracts related to ADNOC projects.
Environmental and Occupational Health Studies for Re-FEED for Hail & Gasha Development Project and CO2 Recovery Project (HGD) for onshore and offshore. Client: Technip Energies (Technip).
The contract includes ENVID/OHID, OHRA, EIA, noise studies, baseline surveys as well as modelling for air emissions, effluent discharge, sediment dispersion and oil spill.
Good Start to 2022 for Dome Yemen
Despite continuing difficult conditions, Dome Yemen has marked the start of 2022 with a significant new project. The contract is part of the Aden Airport Rehabilitation Project funded by the Saudi Development Program and includes:
- Airfield Work:
Supply / Install & Commission of all cabling / modules / remote control components.
- Elevated Taxi Medium Intensity Edge Light.
- Elevated Runway Low Intensity Guards Lights.
- Land field Works:
- Replacement of all damaged lights inside the airport building with its isolation breakers.
- Supply of fork type security automatic barricades.
- Supply /Installation of complete CCTV system.
- Supply & Install vehicles scan system with automatic boom.
- Construct control building/ with all equipment for the vehicle inspection & scan system.
- Construct Guards room in international standard.
- Supply / Install all flood lights with light poles of the airfield plane parking area.
- Rehabilitation of the HVAC / PABX Telecommunication network / Fire Fighting Systems of the airport halls and offices.
Dome Advanced Electromechanical Works LLC has successfully passed yet another recertification audit by Bureau Veritas for our Integrated Management System (ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – ISO 45001). This achievement has fortified us take our services to a more innovative level.
Dome Engineering Co. (Al Qubba Engineering Co.) (www.dome-engg.com) has successful renewed ISO certification for its QHSE Management System. This includes ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018.
Dome continuously strives to conduct its business with honesty, integrity and respect for all its stakeholders. Dome is wholly committed to achieving a high standard of quality in all its business undertakings and to continual improvement.
In the spirit of the holy month of Ramadan, Dome staff and family members gathered for Iftar in Abu Dhabi and enjoyed a blissful time.
In the spirit of the holy month of Ramadan, Dome staff and family members gathered for Iftar in Dubai and enjoyed a blissful time.
On behalf of Dome management, Ramadan Kareem!