Good Start to 2022 for Dome Yemen
Despite continuing difficult conditions, Dome Yemen has marked the start of 2022 with a significant new project. The contract is part of the Aden Airport Rehabilitation Project funded by the Saudi Development Program and includes:
- Airfield Work:
Supply / Install & Commission of all cabling / modules / remote control components.
- Elevated Taxi Medium Intensity Edge Light.
- Elevated Runway Low Intensity Guards Lights.
- Land field Works:
- Replacement of all damaged lights inside the airport building with its isolation breakers.
- Supply of fork type security automatic barricades.
- Supply /Installation of complete CCTV system.
- Supply & Install vehicles scan system with automatic boom.
- Construct control building/ with all equipment for the vehicle inspection & scan system.
- Construct Guards room in international standard.
- Supply / Install all flood lights with light poles of the airfield plane parking area.
- Rehabilitation of the HVAC / PABX Telecommunication network / Fire Fighting Systems of the airport halls and offices.
Share This Post